ANN: Albow 2.1

Discussion in 'Python' started by Greg Ewing, Sep 25, 2009.

  1. Greg Ewing

    Greg Ewing Guest

    ALBOW - A Little Bit of Widgetry for PyGame

    Version 2.1 is now available.

    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

    Highlights of this version:

    * OpenGL faciliites
    * Music facilities
    * Drop-down menus and menu bars

    What is Albow?

    Albow is a library for creating GUIs using PyGame that I have been
    developing over the course of several PyWeek competitions. I am documenting
    and releasing it as a separate package so that others may benefit from it,
    and so that it will be permissible for use in future PyGame entries.

    The download includes HTML documentation and some example programs
    demonstrating most of the library's features. You can also see some
    screenshots and browse the documentation on-line.

    --
    Gregory Ewing

    Greg Ewing, Sep 25, 2009