ANN: Albow 2.1

Greg Ewing

ALBOW - A Little Bit of Widgetry for PyGame

Version 2.1 is now available.

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

Highlights of this version:

* OpenGL faciliites
* Music facilities
* Drop-down menus and menu bars

What is Albow?

Albow is a library for creating GUIs using PyGame that I have been
developing over the course of several PyWeek competitions. I am documenting
and releasing it as a separate package so that others may benefit from it,
and so that it will be permissible for use in future PyGame entries.

The download includes HTML documentation and some example programs
demonstrating most of the library's features. You can also see some
screenshots and browse the documentation on-line.