ANN: Albow - A simple widget library for Pygame

greg

ALBOW - A Little Bit of Widgetry for PyGame

Version 1.0

This is a very basic, no-frills widget set for creating a GUI using
PyGame. It was originally developed for my PyWeek 3 competition entry,
Sneak. I am documenting and releasing it as a separate package so that
others may benefit from it, and so that it will be permissible for use
in future PyGame entries.

The download includes HTML documentation and an example program
demonstrating most of the library's features.

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/