ANN: Albow - A simple widget library for Pygame

Discussion in 'Python' started by greg, Dec 6, 2006.

  1. greg

    greg Guest

    ALBOW - A Little Bit of Widgetry for PyGame

    Version 1.0

    This is a very basic, no-frills widget set for creating a GUI using
    PyGame. It was originally developed for my PyWeek 3 competition entry,
    Sneak. I am documenting and releasing it as a separate package so that
    others may benefit from it, and so that it will be permissible for use
    in future PyGame entries.

    The download includes HTML documentation and an example program
    demonstrating most of the library's features.

    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

    --
    Gregory Ewing

    greg, Dec 6, 2006