[ANN] Alexandria 0.2.0

Laurent Sansonetti

Hi,

I'm proud to announce that Alexandria 0.2.0 has just been released.

Alexandria is a GNOME application to help you manage your book
collection.

You can get more information (screenshots, features, download links,
packages...) on its web site:

http://alexandria.rubyforge.org

New features:

* full i18n support ;
* a preferences dialog has been created, to configure the application
and the providers ;
* preferences are saved and restored using a GConf backend ;
* notes can be associated with books ;
* books can be rated ;
* books icons can be sorted ;
* the user interface has been improved to be more usable and
accessible.

Bugs fixed:

* fixed some UTF-8 encoding problems in data from Amazon ;
* allow "-" characters in ISBNs ;
* allow more characters in library names ;
* display a default cover icon for a book which cover is not
available ;
* the treeview is now sortable with UTF-8 data ;
* the 'clicked' signal is used instead of 'pressed' for Gtk::Button
widgets ;
* when the current selected library is renamed the title of the
application is accordingly renamed.
* a lot of code has been refactored.

Added translations:

* Dafydd Harries (cy) ;