[ANN] alf 0.9.0 Released (shell + ruby data-manipulation alarelational algebra)

Bernard Lambeau

Hi all!

I'm also pleased to announce that alf version 0.9.0 has been released!

* <http://rubydoc.info/github/blambeau/alf/master/frames>
* <http://github.com/blambeau/alf>

Alf is a commandline tool and Ruby library to manipulate data with all the
power of a truly relational algebra approach.

This release must be considered a call for contributions towards 1.0.0. A
few
features are still unstable, there are some limitations, public API
and internals
sometimes lack documentation but, there are a few ugly architectural points
... but ... the tool is working and the approach looks promising :) I've
therefore
decided to share it from now on!

Changes:

# 0.9.0 / 2011.06.19

* Enhancements

* Birthday!

--
PhD Student, Computer Science Department, EPL/INGI, UCLouvain, Belgium
Mail: (e-mail address removed)