[ANN] another Ruby article at developerworks

Jeff Wood

Pat,=20

Can you post a copy of your article in a place that doesn't require a
registration / login?

j.

IBM just published another Ruby of my articles on Ruby. 'Profiling and
Optimizing Ruby Code' You can see it at:
=20
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-ruby2-i.html
=20
=20
--
thanks,
-pate

--=20
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

Jeff Wood

pat eyler

Pat,
=20
Can you post a copy of your article in a place that doesn't require a
registration / login?

IBM has a 30 day exclusive, but I'm collecting all the articles from the=20
series -- I've got a contract for 5 articles: 3 (Unit Testing,
Optimization, and
Debugging*) are done, 1 will be turned in next week (Rake), and one is stil=
to be written. I plan on making them all available once they pass the=20
30 day window. (I'm not yet sure how I'll be doing that though, suggesti=
ons
are welcome.)

Until then, there's always bugmenot.=20
=20