[ANN] AnthillPro 2.6 Released

Urbancode

Contact Information:

Maciej Zawadzki

2044 Euclid Ave, Suite 600

Cleveland, OH 44115

(e-mail address removed)

www.urbancode.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: February 24, 2006

AnthillPro 2.6 Released; Offers NAnt, Maven 2.0, IM & RSS, Deployment
Extension

CLEVELAND, OH - Urbancode is pleased to announce the release of AnthillPro
2.6 Build Automation Server. This upgrade includes compatibility with the
NAnt and Maven 2.0 builders. AnthillPro 2.6 also offers Yahoo IM and
RSS-based notification in addition to an important deployment extension.

When Maven, the widely-used Apache build tool for Java projects, was
recently released as Maven 2.0, Urbancode responded to the change by
adapting its Maven builder to use either version. Urbancode senior developer
Eric Minick believes that the Maven 2.0 inclusion will broaden AnthillPro's
appeal. Says Minick, "Our users were requesting it; they are out there on
the front lines and responding to their requests keeps AnthillPro fresh."

Similarly NAnt, a free .Net build tool similar to Make and Ant, warranted
inclusion into AnthillPro's builder set (along with Ant, Make, Shell Script,
and Maven) based on the broad acceptance of the .Net development platform.
Says Urbancode CEO Maciej Zawadzki, "Whether or not our users have made the
move to .Net yet is not the driving force behind its inclusion. We don't
just respond to user requests, but we also try to anticipate them."

Along those lines, AnthillPro 2.6 now features IM and RSS-based
Notification. Build results can be sent via Yahoo IM or Jabber, making the
notification process almost instantaneous. While the IM notification has a
'push' mentality, the RSS notification is a 'pull' approach; subscribers
from within an organization can choose from which projects they wish to be
notified (or just request the global RSS feed and receive all the
notifications).

Finally, AnthillPro 2.6 includes an extension to the deployment process. Now
projects can execute actions against existing builds, such as pushing them
to a server and firing them up. Minick says, "This is critical, especially
for testing, because it helps automate the deployment process. Deployments
should be just like builds: dependable, repeatable, and easy as a mouse
click."

Urbancode, Inc. is a software company that produces development tools as
well as custom software. Founded in 1996 in Cleveland, Ohio, Urbancode has
cultivated a customer list of over 200 major global companies. For more
information and a fully-functional 30-day trial, please visit
www.urbancode.com or email (e-mail address removed).

###