[ANN] Arachno Ruby IDE 0.2.3

Lothar Scholz

Hello,

This is the inital announcements for Arachno Ruby on this newsgroup.

Arachno Ruby IDE is a commercial IDE that is currently available for
Windows 2000 and Windows XP. A Linux version will follow later this
year.

The most important feature is the integrated debugger which is the first
debugger not based on "debug.rb" and which allows to debug GUI's,
Interactive Console Applications and Web Applications.

For the later it comes with a full integrated local apache environment
that is started and stopped behind the scenes, whenever you open/close
a project. It is possible to set breakpoints in CGI and ERuby (.rhtml)
scripts and single step through the code.

The editor has some convenience features based on Emacs and the Delphi CodeRush
IDE plugin like stack based markers (Control-Enter drops a quickmark, ESC
goes back), one key copy/cut, incremental search, autoindentation,
good syntax highlighting (handles even nested heredocs) and a mixture of
tiled/tabbed window handling.

Is is available for download from:

http://www.ruby-ide.com/download_ruby.php

Lothar Scholz

Hello Lothar,

LS> Hello,

LS> This is the inital announcements for Arachno Ruby on this newsgroup.

LS> Arachno Ruby IDE is a commercial IDE that is currently available for
LS> Windows 2000 and Windows XP. A Linux version will follow later this
LS> year.

I just uploaded a new minor release. This one fixed a lot of bugs.
Please give it a try.