[ANN] arcadia ruby ide 0.7.0

Antonio Galeone

arcadia ruby ide 0.7.0
Arcadia is a Light Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
for Ruby language written in Ruby using the classic tcl/tk GUI toolkit.
(http://arcadia.rubyforge.org/)

In this release:
added the new extension - project drawer

Regards
Antonio

Antonio Galeone

botp said:
cool and simple gui builder. is there a plan for ruby1.9

best regards -botp

Hi,
yes has scheduled the porting to ruby1.9 , if there aren't great
problems in the next release (autumn 2009). I must also verify the
porting of ruby-debug used by
arcadia.

Thanks
Antonio