    August Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, August 13, 2007
    Time: ~6:30pm
    Place: MWA Intelligence

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details, including maps and
    directions

    Topics:

    Likely talks/demos/previews:

    * The Gemstone object DB
    * Cool Rails graphs with HTML+CSS
    * Help James figure out a decent API for a CafePress lib
    * Probably some other stuff

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at ~6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:30pm) most of us go off to Havana Cafe on Bell Rd.
    and 64th St for more fun and fine conversation. If you can't make the
    Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for dinner. (We talk about
    all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks
    of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) first to confirm the location. There have been a
    few occasions where the restaurant was closed and we went elsewhere. See
    the above URL for the phone number.

    Thanks,

    --

    James Britt