    August Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, August 11, 2008
    Time: 6:30 pm - at Saguaro branch Phoenix Public Library
    Place: Saguaro branch Phoenix Public Library
    2808 N. 46th Street
    Phoenix, AZ 85008

    IMPORTANT: We are now meeting at the Saguaro branch of the Phoenix
    Public Library.

    It is located at 2808 N. 46th Street, just around the corner from the
    Happy Camper offices.

    This location will afford as more room for our growing group.

    The room has been reserved for the next few months so we can see how it
    works out.

    See http://www.rubyaz.org for details

    Topics:

    * Fun Ruby Hacking with Ruby2Ruby

    Marc Chung will tell us about Ruby2Ruby

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:15 pm) we plan on going out to dinner for more fun
    and fine conversation.

    We've been going to the Havana Cafe on Camelback Rd. (provide we get our
    asses up there before the kitchen closes).

    If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for
    dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a
    good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) so I can have the restaurant plan for the
    appropriate number of people.

    See rubyaz.org for my number.

    Thanks,

    --