[ANN] August Phoenix Ruby Users Group Meeting

James Britt

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its August meeting on Monday,
August 16, 2006, at 6:15pm.

The meeting will be held at at facilities graciously provided by Cyclone
Commerce.

Please see the group wiki at:

http://rubyurl.com/R7h

for a map and directions.

Topics: Undefined at the moment. Ruby stuff, at the very least. Rails
stuff, whatever people feel compelled to talk about. It's always good.

We've made a habit of going off to the Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th
Street after the meeting

map: http://rubyurl.com/7r9

If you cannot make the meeting, but are free later on (8:30-ish),
consider meeting up at the restaurant.

(And if you do, please first call James Britt (see
http://rubyurl.com/R7h for the number) so a big enough table is reserved.)

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets on the second Monday of every month
(baring holidays), at 6:15pm, at Cyclone Commerce. Snacks and soda, too!

http://refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup
AKA http://rubyurl.com/R7h

Thanks!

--
James Britt

James Britt

James said:
The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its August meeting on Monday,
August 16, 2006, at 6:15pm.

I lied. That's Monday, August 14, 6:15pm.

--
James Britt

"A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing."
- A. Perlis