ANN: BayPIGies meeting for Thursday, December 11, 2003

Daniel Yoo

(My apologies for the late announcement!)

When: Thursday, December 11, 2003
Where: Carnegie Institute of Washington
at Stanford University; Palo Alto
Agenda: pyNMS features
Speaker: Keith Dart

About the talk

Keith Dart will talk about pyNMS, a project he has hosted on SourceForge.
pyNMS allows one to develop network management applications. There will be
discussion of the project, as well as discussion about a distributed
Python software repository (ala CPAN or Gentoo).

For driving directions to Carnegie, as well as information about
BayPIGgies, please visit:

http://www.baypiggies.net