[ANN] binary of gcc 4.3.2 for Windows is available for download

Ron Ford

The following link offers binary for download
http://www.equation.com/servlet/equation.cmd?call=compilerblog

32-bit binary includes fortran,c, and c++;
64-bit has c and fortran.
gcc 4.3.2 implements OpenMP v2.5.

Sep. 06
2008

32-bit and 64-bit binaries of snapshot dated September 5, 2008 for Windows
are available for download. 32-bit binaries include fortran, c, and c++;
64-bit has c and fortran. Windows, Console, and OpenMP applications have
been tested.

What does a person need beyond the binaries to make an effective 32 bit xp
installation, where a directory named "source" != bin is where fortran, c
and c++ source files live?

user1

Ron said:
Sep. 06
2008

32-bit and 64-bit binaries of snapshot dated September 5, 2008 for Windows
are available for download. 32-bit binaries include fortran, c, and c++;
64-bit has c and fortran. Windows, Console, and OpenMP applications have
been tested.

What does a person need beyond the binaries to make an effective 32 bit xp
installation, where a directory named "source" != bin is where fortran, c
and c++ source files live?

Try setting the PATH environment variable ??

Ron Ford

Try setting the PATH environment variable ??

As I recall, the install from equation does some of this. This didn't seem
to be enough for a g95 install that I tried recently. I realize that it's
not the same thing, but it does share the similarity that they're both
command-line compilers for windows.

Does Cpath and library path matter?