[ANN] BlueCloth-0.0.3b

Michael Granger

I'd like to announce the third release of BlueCloth, a Ruby
implementation of Markdown, a text-to-HTML conversion tool for web
writers. Markdown allows you to write using an easy-to-read,
easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid
XHTML (or HTML).

This release is primarily a bugfix release. It is a recommended upgrade
for all current users.

Fixes included in this release:

o Fixed: call to non-existant StringScanner#finish

o Fixed: Codespan at beginning of document causes exception

o Fixed: Auto-linked email addresses not working

o Fixed: Leading line of codeblock with more than one
tab width of indent mistakenly unindented

o Fixed: Safe mode does not work when there are no left
angle-brackets in the source

Thanks to Javier Goizueta, David Heinemeier Hansson, Marek Janukowicz,
Dave Butcher, Mark Reid, and Denis Mertz for their bug reports, tests,
and patches.

The release may be downloaded from the project page at:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=230

and more information can be obtained at:

http://bluecloth.rubyforge.org/