[ANN] Bokeo 0.25 - The initial release of an FXRuby interface to RubyGems

Richard Lyman

I'm pleased to announce the initial release of Bokeo, an FXRuby
interface to the RubyGems project. A literal translation of 'bokeo' is
'gem mine' ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeo ). What I'm hoping is
that I will get more feedback and feature requests than I can handle.
There have been several requests for a GUI to RubyGems and this is
one. Please use the Tracker for submitting feature requests and have
fun!

http://rubyforge.org/projects/bokeo

and

http://bokeo.rubyforge.org/

-Rich

Alexandru Popescu

#: Joel VanderWerf changed the world a bit at a time by saying on 8/25/2005 12:53 AM :#
Hey, great! I like "local gems have been mined" in the status line.

I know it's early, but someday maybe the remote list could distinguish
which versions are installed locally and which are not (and
enable/disable the install/uninstall buttons accordingly).

I think Arachno already has these features.

:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|

Jim Freeze

Can we get some screen shots?

I'm pleased to announce the initial release of Bokeo, an FXRuby
interface to the RubyGems project. A literal translation of 'bokeo' is
'gem mine' ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeo ). What I'm hoping is
that I will get more feedback and feature requests than I can handle.
There have been several requests for a GUI to RubyGems and this is
one. Please use the Tracker for submitting feature requests and have
fun!
=20