ANN: C# Online.NET German Project

Press Relations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

First German-Language, Wiki-based, Online C# and .NET Reference at C#
Online.NET

Dallas, TX — A new concept in online references for Microsoft .NET
programming languages is being pioneered by C# Online.NET–a new
wiki-based, online C# and .NET reference. C# Online.NET offers
documentation, tutorials, and C# source code examples for .NET
languages beginning with the C# language. "Compared to Java," says
Will Wagers, founder of C# Online.NET, "there is a dearth of online C#
help."

C# Online.NET is enlisting the aid of volunteer contributors to write
articles, tutorials, and C# code snippets (ready-to-use fragments of
C# source code). Offerings will target all C# programmers and
developers from beginner to architect. Wiki software allows virtually
anyone with an Internet connection to edit, view, and write
documentation using their Web browser. "The advantage of using open
source wiki software is that we can harness the energies of C#
developers worldwide to create a mega-resource for the C# community."

Our latest project is a German language version of C# Online.NET.
Because there are proportionally fewer C# and .NET resources available
in German, we are very excited that German speakers will be able to
access and edit information on our site in their native language.

At the moment, the German project contains little or no content. The
first step is to translate the existing English pages into German.
Then, new German articles need to be written.

If you are a German speaker and would like to contribute to the
success of .NET in German-speaking countries, help us develop this
unique resource by writing articles or tutorials, by donating C# code
fragments, or by translating English materials
into German.

Contributors must speak German. Editors must be bilingual in German
and English.

Contact:

C# Online.NET
English site: http://en.csharp-online.net/