ANN: C# Online.NET Monthly Book Contest

Press Relations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

C# Online.NET Monthly Book Contest

Apress Publishing and C# Online.NET have joined forces to reward the
most prolific contributors to C# Online.NET.

Our contributors are all volunteers from around the Globe: They write
articles, source code, and tutorials for the benefit of the C# and
..NET communities. They manage to combine giving back with personal
growth. And, we all benefit from their labors of love.

Apress is making it possible to reward their, essentially, selfless
contributions by donating a Grand Prize every month. They will be
welcome additions to any ASP.NET, C#, or .NET developer’s library.

Each Grand Prize is one of Apress' current titles--either a featured
selection hot off the press or your choice of any Apress title.

So, read the rules--"Win a new Apress book!" link on the front
page--for the C# Online.NET Monthly Book Contest and you may win a
great title from Apress for your personal IT library.

Good luck!

C# Online.NET
English site: http://en.csharp-online.net/
German site: http://de.csharp-online.net/
Spanish site: http://es.csharp-online.net/
Weblog: http://blog.csharp-online.net/
Forums: http://forum.csharp-online.net/

[ ANN: C# Online.NET Monthly Book Contest ]