[ANN] Call For Lightning Talks: RubyKaigi2007

KAKUTANI Shintaro

Call For Lightning Talks: RubyKaigi2007
=======================================

We're looking for Lightning Talk presentations for the upcoming
RubyKaigi 2007( http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2007/english.html ).
If you've got something to say about Ruby, a Ruby application demo, or
anything else Ruby related, why not give a Lightning Talk at RubyKaigi
2007?

Lightning Talks at RubyKaigi2007
---------------------------------

We planning to run the Lightning Talks in the standard 5 minute
format. One hour, eleven presenters back-to-back, five minutes each.
The current plan is to hold the Lightning Talks in the afternoon of
day one (Saturday, June 9(JST)).

As we are likely to receive more than 11 proposals, the Japan
RubyKaigi 2007 committee will consider all proposals and select the
best 11 proposals.

Tickets for Lightning Talk presenters
--------------------------------------

Lightning Talk presenters will need to buy their own tickets to
RubyKaigi 2007.If you are a Lightning Talk presenter but are unable to
purchase a ticket, mail us at mailto:[email protected] and
we will try to arrange a ticket for you to purchase.

How to Apply
------------

Send a mail to mailto:[email protected] with the following
details:

* Your name
* Your organization/company (optional)
* A short profile
* the title of your talk
* an outline of your talk
* please feel free to send us comments
* A projector will be provided for the talks, but if there is
anything else you need for your presentation, please add it to your
application.

Important Dates