ANN: Call for Participation - Code Generation 2008

Antoninus Twink

Could be - but I'm not so sure he's all that motivated by any ideology.

My pick would be (particularly w.r.t. his feud with Jacob): Duelist.

Clc is heavy on Android/Big Dog combinations, with some Me-toos to
bolster their egos.

I suppose Sosman would qualify as a Big Cat.

Phlip

Kaz said:
Should therefore C++ be regarded as a work of code generation? Is that
what is interesting about C++? Is Stroustrup's contribution to
computing that he wrote a program that wrote source code that was fed
to another program? What about the actual semantics of C++?

Awe, come on, Kaz!

You are more fun to read when you try to catch flies with vinegar!

Richard

Antoninus Twink said:
Ha ha, that's truly uncanny!

I'd expected him to match the description of Netiquette Nazi as well,
but he's more of a boring old grandad complaining away in the corner
than a Miss Whiplash!

You got the CBF reference then :-; And the philosopher there is most
definitely KT trying patiently to explain to Chuck why he is so wrong yet
again. Uncanny.

Antoninus Twink

Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
your reply? Why encourage them?

Ooh, did we touch a nerve there?!

Of course, there's only one Godfather in any group - no prizes for
guessing who clc's is, or who his loyal henchmen are.

Randy Howard

Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
your reply? Why encourage them?

You are making it harder and harder to classify trolls and non-trolls
of late.

Kenny McCormack

Do you realize that there are six successive troll posts preceding
your reply? Why encourage them?

You are making it harder and harder to classify trolls and non-trolls
of late.[/QUOTE]

heh heh

We (now) prefer Clique and anti-Clique.