[ANN] CalTerm: ncurses calendaring

Gregory Seidman

It's no iCal-killer, but I needed something to let me at least view my ical
calendars from the terminal. At this point, other than bugs that can be
traced to vpim (mostly having to do with recurring events that hit the
wrong days, e.g. leap day), it works. It's far from my first Ruby code, but
it's my first *public* Ruby project.

That's the good news. The bad news is that it's definitely still rough
around the edges, it isn't packaged in any way, and you'll have to install
the vpim and ncurses gems to use it. Grab it from svn at
http://calterm.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/ or start at its home page at
http://calterm.rubyforge.org/ and check it out.

This is sort of a preliminary announcement before I've figured out how I
want to package it, so there's no release version.

Enjoy!

--Greg
P.S. Does anyone have any tips on mocking out Ncurses? I have a lot of code
I can't write tests against...