[ANN] Cascadia Ruby Conf details; CFP

Ben Bleything

Hello, Ruby friends!

I am very pleased to announce the dates, venue, and CFP for Cascadia
Ruby Conf:

Dates: July 29-30, 2011
Venue: Bell Harbor Convention Center -- http://bellharbor.com
City: Seattle, WA

The Call For Proposals is open now. We're looking for 30-minute
presentations on any topic that would be of interest to a group of
Rubyists. More details can be found at our proposals page:

http://cascadiarubyconf.com/proposals

The CFP closes at midnight PDT on May 15th.

Stay tuned for registration details, which will be available soon.

Love,
Ben and Shane
http://cascadiarubyconf.com