[ANN] Chicago Area Ruby Group Meetup with DHH

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by John W. Long, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. John W. Long

    John W. Long Guest

    The Chicago Area Ruby Group would like to extend a warm invitation to
    Ruby developers everywhere to a meetup with David Heinemeier Hansson on
    Saturday, April 23rd. We will start out at a Giordano's Pizzeria
    downtown and afterwards move to a conference room provided by the kind
    folks at Site 9.

    The topic will most likely be Ruby on Rails and I am sure we will
    probably talk about Basecamp as well. :)

    If you would like to attend, please RSVP.

    More details can be found at:

    http://ruby.meetup.com/55/events/4500623/

    --
    John Long