[ANN] Chicago Area Ruby Group Meetup with DHH

John W. Long

The Chicago Area Ruby Group would like to extend a warm invitation to
Ruby developers everywhere to a meetup with David Heinemeier Hansson on
Saturday, April 23rd. We will start out at a Giordano's Pizzeria
downtown and afterwards move to a conference room provided by the kind
folks at Site 9.

The topic will most likely be Ruby on Rails and I am sure we will
probably talk about Basecamp as well. :)

If you would like to attend, please RSVP.

More details can be found at:

http://ruby.meetup.com/55/events/4500623/