[ANN] concurrent-0.2.2 released (bugfixes)

MenTaLguY

--=-RvGn7+bVrRbf5qvkQdX6

Just a quick note that version 0.2.2 of the Omnibus Concurrency Library
has been released; it removes some leftover code from an earlier version
that prevented lazy evaluation from working, as well as fixing a C++ism
in futures.c which was causing grief for Windows users (thanks to Tim
Fletcher for bringing this to my attention).

As always, downloadables are here:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=3D3690

-mental

--=-RvGn7+bVrRbf5qvkQdX6