[ANN][CONF] RubyConf India 2011 - Registrations Now OPEN

Ola Bini

Hello Everyone,

Registrations for RubyConf India 2011 are now open!

To register for the event, visit
http://rubyconfindia.org/2011/registration.html

Early bird registrations close in less than two weeks, so register today!

Call for Proposals:
We've already received over 20 proposals, and they're still pouring in.
The call for participation for RubyConf India 2011 closes in *just* two
weeks. If you haven't submitted your proposal yet, head over to
http://rubyconfindia.org/2011 to submit now. The last date for
submissions is 20th April, 2011.

For more information, visit http://rubyconfindia.org/2011/

See you there!