[ANN] Copland 0.7.1, Packrat 0.1.0

Jamis Buck

Copland 0.7.1 is a maintenance release. It fixes a few bugs is all.
However, it was necessary to release this before I released Packrat (see
below).

Packrat 0.1.0 is a utility for extracting and formatting documentation
for Copland packages. You can see an example of its output at:

http://copland.rubyforge.org/packrat

(The above is the package reference documentation for the four major
Copland packages.)

Packrat comes with one documentation template, "default". It renders the
documentation to HTML (attractively, if I do say so myself). Future
releases will include new templates, possibly ncluding support for
LaTeX, RTF, plain text, and more.

In addition, Packrat is now the "flagship demonstration" of Copland--it
was written using Copland, and demonstrates the BuilderFactory, simple
services, configuration points, contributions, schemas, custom factory
services, and multiple registry instances. If you've been wanting to
look at a "real life" Copland application, here's your chance!

Packrat requires at least Copland 0.7.0, but works best with Copland
0.7.1. Both Copland and Packrat are available from:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/copland

--
Jamis Buck
(e-mail address removed)