[ANN] Cropmail 0.9 mail filter

Bertram Scharpf

Hi Rubyists,

Cropmail -- A Ruby MDA. Sort and delazaridify your mail
using plain Ruby statements.

http://opensource.bertram-scharpf.de/distfiles/cropmail-0.1.tar.gz

Gentoo users may use the portage overlay (in case it is not
reachable the archived tree):

rsync://bertram-scharpf.homelinux.com/bscharpf
http://opensource.bertram-scharpf.de/overlays/bscharpf.tar.gz

CVS:

cvs -d :pserver:[email protected]:/var/cvsroot/open login
cvs -d :pserver:[email protected]:/var/cvsroot/open export -r V0_9 cropmail

May it be useful.

A Merry Christmas to all!

Bertram

Bertram Scharpf

Hi,

Am Montag, 25. Dez 2006, 02:58:13 +0900 schrieb James Britt:
Sounds neat. Is there a project home page with more information?

I would like to have one. Anybody out there who could find
the launch worth a contribution? First of all, of course,
one should serve a minimum community of readers.

Bertram

Alexandru Popescu

Hi Rubyists,

Cropmail -- A Ruby MDA. Sort and delazaridify your mail
using plain Ruby statements.

http://opensource.bertram-scharpf.de/distfiles/cropmail-0.1.tar.gz

Gentoo users may use the portage overlay (in case it is not
reachable the archived tree):

rsync://bertram-scharpf.homelinux.com/bscharpf
http://opensource.bertram-scharpf.de/overlays/bscharpf.tar.gz

CVS:

cvs -d :pserver:[email protected]:/var/cvsroot/open login
cvs -d :pserver:[email protected]:/var/cvsroot/open export -r V0_9 cropmail

May it be useful.

A Merry Christmas to all!

Bertram

Please excuse my ignorance but what is "delazaridify" ?

/alex[/QUOTE]

Aredridel

--=-xS4JZwz6bKdI6wmCO3FN

Hi Rubyists,
=20
Cropmail -- A Ruby MDA. Sort and delazaridify your mail
using plain Ruby statements.

How does this relate to Gurgitate-mail? any comparison?

--=-xS4JZwz6bKdI6wmCO3FN

--=-xS4JZwz6bKdI6wmCO3FN--

James Britt

Bertram said:
Hi,

Am Montag, 25. Dez 2006, 02:58:13 +0900 schrieb James Britt:

I would like to have one. Anybody out there who could find
the launch worth a contribution? First of all, of course,
one should serve a minimum community of readers.

You could have a project page on rubyforge.org.

--
James Britt

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion
of knowledge."
- D. Boorstin

Bertram Scharpf

Hi,

Am Montag, 25. Dez 2006, 11:38:48 +0900 schrieb Aredridel:
How does this relate to Gurgitate-mail? any comparison?

I wrote a lot of code to handle multipart messages,
different encodings, character sets, and long-wound
From-fields. (I need this for advanced detection of spam and
of people who answer to trolls.) These parts would be more
work to integrate them into Gurgitate than giving them an
own frame of delivery classes. Though, I admit I learned a
lot from Gurgitate.

Bertram

Bertram Scharpf

Hi,

Am Montag, 25. Dez 2006, 17:44:55 +0900 schrieb Alexandru Popescu:
Hehe... I thought I am crazy to think about that... and considered it
is better to ask. Now, what exactly is this library doing?

It is doing the same as Procmail. To be really sure to catch every
attempt of spammers to hide their real nature you may decend to the
decoded parts of a message.

Bertram