[ANN] Data Plotting Library DISLIN 8.2

Helmut Michels

I am pleased to announce version 8.2 of the data plotting software
DISLIN.

DISLIN is a high-level and easy to use plotting library for
displaying data as curves, bar graphs, pie charts, 3D-colour plots,
surfaces, contours and maps. Several output formats are supported
such as X11, VGA, PostScript, PDF, CGM, WMF, HPGL, TIFF, PNG, BMP
and SVG.

The software is available for several C, Fortran 77 and Fortran 90
compilers. Plotting extensions for the interpreting languages Perl,
Python and Java are also supported for the most operating systems.

DISLIN distributions and manuals in PDF, PostScript and HTML format are
available from the DISLIN Home Page

http://www.dislin.de

and via FTP from the server

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/grafik/dislin

Helmut Michels
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Aeronomie Phone: +49 5556 979-334
Max-Planck-Str. 2 Fax : +49 5556 979-240
D-37191 Katlenburg-Lindau Mail : (e-mail address removed)