ANN: DataMapper 0.2.3 Released

Sam Smoot

DataMapper version 0.2.3 has just been released.

DataMapper is a Ruby O/R Mapper based on the Data Mapper Design
Pattern. It's similar to ActiveRecord in usage, with an emphasis on
Domain Models.

CHANGELOG:

-- 0.2.3
* Added String#t for translation and overrides for default validation
messages
* MAJOR: Resolve issue with non-unique-hash values and #dirty?; now
frozen original values are stored instead
* Added Base#update_attributes
* MAJOR: Queries are now passed to the database drivers in a
parameterized fashion

Check it out at http://datamapper.org, or in #datamapper on
irc.freenode.net.

John Wells

DataMapper version 0.2.3 has just been released.

DataMapper is a Ruby O/R Mapper based on the Data Mapper Design
Pattern. It's similar to ActiveRecord in usage, with an emphasis on
Domain Models.

Wow...datamapper looks extremely interesting and is new on my radar.
Is anyone using it in a production application (preferably Rails)? Can
you speak to your experience?

Thanks!
John