[ANN] DateBocks 2.0.1 - Bugfix Edition

Nathaniel Brown

About DateBocks
-----

DateBocks is a pure JavaScript library using DHTML and advanced date parsing to
generate the date based on the grammar passed. The purpose of DateBocks is to
simplify the date entering process using common terms we are all familiar with.

http://datebocks.inimit.com

------

This version fixes a number of bugs which arose due to the incredible
support on various mailing lists. I had tested it in a few browsers,
but with the extensive depth of variations in browsers/os's, I
recieved extensive feedback which is why this release has been
announced so soon after the last major upgrade. My apologies for not
doing sufficient testing on the previous version. Will be sure not to
let it happen again :)

This time around I have tested it in the following configurations:

- Windows XP Firefox 1.0
- Windows XP Firefox 1.5
- Windows XP Opera 9.1
- Windows XP IE6
- Mac OSX 10.4 FireFox 1.5
- Mac OSX 10.4 Safari 2.0.3

If you find that your configuration doesn't work, please submit a
ticket to http://dev.toolbocks.com with the error message and the
versions of your browser and operating system.

--
Kind regards,

Nathaniel Brown

Inimit Innovations Inc.
http://inimit.com

Gregor Kopp

Nathaniel said:
About DateBocks
-----

[...]

No Bugreport, but:
Formerly it did not worked with Firefox 1.5 on Windows 2k. This version
now works and is looking really nice!
Good work,

Gregor

William Crawford

Nathaniel said:
This version fixes a number of bugs which arose due to the incredible
support on various mailing lists. I had tested it in a few browsers,
but with the extensive depth of variations in browsers/os's, I
recieved extensive feedback which is why this release has been
announced so soon after the last major upgrade. My apologies for not
doing sufficient testing on the previous version. Will be sure not to
let it happen again :)

Most excellent! Both my friend and I were very excited to use this and
it worked for both of us, but we were concerned that it wouldn't work
all the time. I'm very happy to hear that you are committed to it
working on all platforms and that you work so quickly to fix any
problems.

This is by far the best calendar/date-picker either of us has even seen.
Great job!