    December Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, December 10, 2007
    Time: 6:00pm - Socializing
    7:00pm - Official start of meeting
    Place: Rising Tide Software
    4643 E. Thomas Rd, Suite #3
    Phoenix, AZ 85018

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details

    Topics:

    Likely talks/demos/previews:

    * RedMine, a Ruby alternative to Trac
    * Other stuff

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets on the second Monday of each month,
    barring holidays. There's informal socializing starting at 6pm, while
    the official meeting starts at 7pm.

    Information may be found at http://www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:30pm) we plan on going right down the block to
    Coco's Restaurant (Thomas & 46th st.) for more fun and fine
    conversation. If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider
    joining us for dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just
    Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) so I can have the restaurant plan for the
    appropriate number of people.

    Also: Don't forget BarCamp Phoenix, December 8, at UAT!

    http://barcamp.org/BarCampPhoenix

    Thanks,

    James Britt

    www.risingtidesoftware.com - Wicked Cool Coding