[ANN] DevLib: Sharing Library Development Expertise

Matt Todd

= DevLib
== Sharing Library Development Expertise

It's my pleasure to announce the beginning of a simple documentation
project to help beginners and seasoned developers alike with common
problems and introductory material for developing libraries in yor
favorite language. Topics cover how the community develops libraries
and their standard practices, common problems, and how to get started
in the most common fashion.

Check out the wiki, currently found at http://devlib.wikidot.com/

Please, sign up and begin contributing!

This project is very young and therefore lacks a great deal of
content, but that's where you come in. Take your favorite language and
start contributing to the knowledge of the community.

For a good reference on how to structure, or, at least, to start
building and focusing the language's page, look at the Ruby language
page, located at http://devlib.wikidot.org/ruby

Your opinions and expertise are welcome and desired!

Matt Todd
Humble Developer

Matt Todd

Error 400 - Bad Request
Nothing turns up for "devlib" on the search function for wikidot.org.

Thanks for noticing, it should be http://devlib.wikidot.org/ as the
link above points to, but I used .org in the second link by mistake.

Thanks for the interest!

Matt Todd
Humble Developer