[ANN] Don't forget: deadline is Aug. 21 for RubyConf proposals!

David A. Black

Hi everyone --

Please remember that the deadline for RubyConf talk proposals is
August 21, and plan/submit accordingly!

http://www.rubyconf.org

Contact me directly if you have any questions.

David

--
David A. Black / Ruby Power and Light, LLC / http://www.rubypal.com
Q: What's the best way to get a really solid knowledge of Ruby?