ANN: Draw finite state machines to generate C++ code

Henrik Vallgren

I found the boost/mpl finite state machine sample very exciting, so I
created a small utility to generate and update my FSM source code. The
application will generate a header file, which is dependant on the boost
sample.

You'll need a standard compliant compiler to compile the code, I'm using
VC++ 2003.

There's a polyline command sample attached to the installation, which is
available in the application using the command "pline". The sample is at
http://www.stream-space.com/fsm_usage.htm.

Best Regards,

Henrik Vallgren

The download is at http://www.stream-space.com/fsm.htm. It includes a
registration file that will expire July 1st.