ANN: eGenix MoinMoin action plugins for renaming and search&replace

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg

ANNOUNCING

eGenix.com Action Plugins for MoinMoin

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
http://www.egenix.com/company/news/MoinMoin-Action-Plugins-1.0.html

eGenix and MoinMoin

eGenix uses the MoinMoin wiki implementation internally as knowledge
base and to document product development.

Every now and then we need to do major search&replace on our wiki -
e.g. due to a change in product name or to update an external URL.
Instead of applying the changes manually, we created two new actions
for MoinMoin to simplify this task. Both have proven to be very useful
in day-to-day operation and therefore we are releasing them to the
community under the GPLv2.

"Rename Multiple Pages" Action, Version 1.0

A plugin to quickly rename a whole set of pages in a MoinMoin wiki.

"Search And Replace Multiple Pages" Action, Version 1.0

This plugin can be used to quickly rename a whole set of pages in a
MoinMoin wiki.

eGenix MoinMoin Library
-----------------------

Over time, we expect to release more useful MoinMoin plugins or
patches. We'll be publishing them in our new MoinMoin Library.

http://www.egenix.com/library/moinmoin/

More Information

Please see http://www.egenix.com/library/moinmoin/ for more information
and downloads.