ANN: eGenix mxODBC and mxODBC Zope DA on AIX 5.3 (and later)

Discussion in 'Python' started by eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg, Nov 19, 2007.

  1. ________________________________________________________________________

    ANNOUNCING

    eGenix.com mxODBC Database Interface

    eGenix.com mxODBC Zope Database Adapter

    for AIX 5.3 and later

    This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
    http://www.egenix.com/company/news/eGenix-mxODBC-on-AIX53-POWER5-GA.html

    eGenix mxODBC Distribution

    The eGenix mxODBC Distribution is a Python database interface add-on
    distribution for our eGenix mx Base Distribution. It comes with mxODBC,
    our universal ODBC database interface for Python.

    Customers who have purchased licenses for other platforms and wish to
    move their installation to AIX 5.3 (or later), can do so without having
    to buy a new license. The licenses will continue to work on the AIX
    platform.

    Users of mxODBC 2.0 will have to purchase new licenses from our online
    shop in order to upgrade to mxODBC 3.0.

    You can request 30-day evaluation licenses on the product page.

    Downloads
    ---------

    Please visit the eGenix mxODBC Distribution page for downloads,
    instructions on installation and documentation of the packages.

    http://www.egenix.com/products/python/mxODBC/

    Note that in order to use the eGenix mxODBC Distribution you need to
    install the eGenix mx Base Distribution first.

    eGenix mxODBC Zope DA

    eGenix mxODBC Zope DA is our database interface for Zope and Plone. It
    is based on the mxODBC interface.

    Customers who have purchased licenses for other platforms and wish to
    move their installation to AIX 5.3 (or later), can do so without having
    to buy a new license. The licenses will continue to work on the AIX
    platform.

    You can request 30-day evaluation licenses on the product page.

    Downloads
    ---------

    Please visit the eGenix mxODBC Zope DA product page for downloads,
    instructions on installation and documentation of the packages.

    http://www.egenix.com/products/zope/mxODBCZopeDA/

    More Information

    For more information on our products, licensing and download
    instructions, please write to .

    Enjoy,
    --
    Marc-Andre Lemburg
    eGenix.com

    Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Nov 19 2007)

    eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg, Nov 19, 2007