ANN: eGenix mxODBC Zope Database Adapter 1.0.10

Discussion in 'Python' started by eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg, Jul 10, 2006.

  1. ________________________________________________________________________
    ANNOUNCEMENT

    EGENIX.COM

    mxODBC Zope Database Adapter

    Version 1.0.10

    Usable with Zope and the Plone CMS.

    Available for Zope 2.3 through 2.10 on
    Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and FreeBSD

    INTRODUCTION

    The eGenix mxODBC Zope Database Adapter allows you to easily connect
    your Zope or Plone installation to just about any database backend on
    the market today, giving you the reliability of the commercially
    supported eGenix product mxODBC and the flexibility of the ODBC
    standard as middle-tier architecture.

    The mxODBC Zope Database Adapter is highly portable, just like Zope
    itself and provides a high performance interface to all your ODBC data
    sources, using a single well-supported interface on Windows, Linux,
    Mac OS X, Solaris and FreeBSD.

    This makes it ideal for deployment in ZEO Clusters and Zope hosting
    environments where stability and high performance are a top priority,
    establishing an excellent basis and scalable solution for your Plone
    CMS.

    NEWS

    We are pleased to announce a new version of our mxODBC Zope DA product.
    The Zope DA now fully supports 64-bit ODBC. A problem with 64-bit
    integers has been resolved in this release.

    Also new in this release is support for the upcoming Zope 2.10. We
    have successfully tested the mxODBC Zope DA with the latest beta
    of the upcoming Zope version.

    UPGRADING

    If you have already bought mxODBC Zope DA 1.0.x licenses, you can use
    these license for the 1.0.10 version as well. There is no need to buy
    new licenses. The same is true for evaluation license users.

    MORE INFORMATION

    For more information on the mxODBC Zope Database Adapter, licensing
    and download instructions, please visit our web-site:

    http://zope.egenix.com/

    You can buy mxODBC Zope DA licenses online from the eGenix.com shop at:

    http://shop.egenix.com/

    Thank you,
    --
    Marc-Andre Lemburg
    eGenix.com

    Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Jul 10 2006)

    eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg, Jul 10, 2006