[ANN] EM-Udns - async DNS resolver for EventMachine based on udns Clibrary

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Hi, I announce EM-Udns:

EM-Udns is an async DNS resolver for EventMachine based on udns C
library. Having most of the code written in C, EM-Udns becomes very
fast. It can resolve DNS A, AAAA, PTR, MX, TXT, SRV and NAPTR records,
and can handle every kind of errors (domain/record not found, request
timeout, malformed response...).

https://github.com/ibc/em-udns

I've tested the library extensively, it workes well and fast. Just one
point is missing:
I would like to ask for help to include udns C library sources within
em-udns gem. Please take a look to the issue description:

https://github.com/ibc/em-udns/issues/issue/1

In order to publish the em-udns Gem I need this issue to be solved, so
I really appreciate any help.

Cheers.

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
<[email protected]>

Iñaki Baz Castillo

=C2=A0https://github.com/ibc/em-udns/issues/issue/1

In order to publish the em-udns Gem I need this issue to be solved, so
I really appreciate any help.

The issue is fixed thanks to Mike Perham:
https://github.com/ibc/em-udns/issues/closed#issue/1

Version 0.1.1 of em-udns is already published in RubyGems:
http://rubygems.org/gems/em-udns

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
<[email protected]>