ANN: Eric 3.2 released

Discussion in 'Python' started by Detlev Offenbach, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Hi Trolls,

    I am pround to announce, that eric3 3.2 has been released today. It is
    available via

    http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html

    This version includes a Subversion interface, possibility to simply run a
    script/project, to profile it and to determine code coverage statistics.
    The editor supports autocompletion and calltips and a whole bunch of
    additional lexers. For details see the history file in the distribution.

    What is it?
    -----------
    Eric 3.2 (or short eric3) is a Python IDE written using PyQt and
    QScintilla. It has integrated project management capabilities, it gives
    you an unlimited number of editors, an integrated Python shell, an
    integrated debugger and much more.

    Please see for yourself by visiting the a.m. page (it contains a picture
    of Eric our mascot as well).

    Please report bugs, feature wishes or code contributions to

    Help wanted!!
    I really need some support in the area of more translations and user
    documentation. Any volunteers out there? Just let me know.

    Regards,
    Detlev
    --
    Detlev Offenbach