ANN: eric3 3.4 released

Detlev Offenbach

Hi,

I have just uploaded the new release of eric3 (version 3.4). This release
features the following enhancements compared to version 3.3.1.

- It comes with it's own source documentation generator.
- Support for Quixote PTL files.
- Capability to generate various UML-like diagrams from the source code.
- Interface to the cyclops cycles finder (a copy of cyclops is included).
- Import/Export of keyboard shortcuts.
- A QRegExp and a Python regexp wizard.

a bunch of smaller usability enhancements, lots of bug fixes and internal
changes.

It is available via http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html.

Upgrade notice: Starting with this release only XML project files are
supported. Please make sure to save existing project in the XML format
before installing the new release. Alternatively you may download a
conevrsion tool from the contributions page.

What is it?
Eric 3.4 (or short eric3) is a Python IDE written using PyQt and
QScintilla. It has integrated project management capabilities, it gives
you an unlimited number of editors, an integrated Python shell, an
integrated debugger and much more.

Please see for yourself by visiting the a.m. page (it contains a picture
of Eric our mascot as well).

Please report bugs, feature wishes or code contributions to
(e-mail address removed)

Help wanted!!