[ANN] EuRuKo 2004 News

Michael Neumann

Hi all,

We have very good news!

But first notice that we've canceled the 3th and 4th July, as time is
running away and we've no rooms found yet for that date.

The new and definitive date for EuRuKo 2004 is 9th to 10th October, and
the location is Munich/München, Germany. Thanks to Mr. Rudolph and
Sulzer Gmbh for organizing and providing the rooms for us.

For more information, visit our EuRuko Wiki:
http://www.ntecs.de/wiki/euruko2004/

Please update your attendance status there, and feel free to submit your
presentations etc.

The presentations will usually be held in english, unless all interested
people understand german (if your english is not that well, and you want
to hold a presentation, feel free to sumbit it!).

For all further problems, feel free to contact me personally.

Regards,

Michael

Chad Fowler

Hi all,

We have very good news!

But first notice that we've canceled the 3th and 4th July, as time is
running away and we've no rooms found yet for that date.

The new and definitive date for EuRuKo 2004 is 9th to 10th October, and
the location is Munich/München, Germany. Thanks to Mr. Rudolph and
Sulzer Gmbh for organizing and providing the rooms for us.

Congrats on finalizing the conference. Only a week after I leave Munich! :(

Chad

Armin Roehrl

some low-cost airlines that fly into Munich:
- EasyJet,
- German Wings

and probably some others, too
-Armin.

James Britt

Chad said:
Congrats on finalizing the conference. Only a week after I leave Munich! :(

I'm expecting to be near Munich (Kempten, actually) around September :(,
but my travel plans have a way of shape-shifting.

Would be nice to catch this conference.

James

Armin Roehrl

I'm expecting to be near Munich (Kempten, actually) around September
:(, but my travel plans have a way of shape-shifting.

Bavaria in fall is nice. Stay longer if you can :).

Armin Roehrl

Sponsors?

Does anybody work at a company that might sponsor the conference?

Even a tiny contribution would be most appreciated.

The money will be used to invite one *star*-speaker and if we get
enough sponsoring to make T-shirts.

Thanks,
Armin