[ANN] Exchanger XML Editor V1.1 Released

Edwin Dankert

Cladonia Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of
the Exchanger XML Editor V1.1

The Exchanger XML Editor is a Java-based XML Editor
that offers a broad spectrum of functionality to help
XML Authors, Business Analysts and Software Developers.

For more information:
http://www.cladonia.com/products.htm

- Features
- New Features
- Improvements
- Personal Academic/Non-profit Licenses
- Support
- Sales

FEATURES:

* Schema Based (Tag Free) Editing,
* Tag Prompting,
* Validation against DTD, XML Schema, RelaxNG,
* XML Schema and RelaxNG validation,
* Tree View and Outliner for Tag Free editing,
* XPath and Regular expression searches,
* Schema Conversion,
* XSLT and XSLFO Transformations,
* Comprehensive Project Management,
* SVG Viewer and Conversion,
* Easy SOAP Invocations.
* Find in Files,

NEW FEATURES:

* Soft Wrapping.

* Importing and Exporting of Types and Scenarios:
Share Types and Scenarios between members of
your XML Development team.

* Predefined Types:
A set of predefined types, to help with
validation and tag-prompting, are
included for; XSL, XHTML, MATHML, SVG, Ant,
WSDL, RelaxNG, DocBook, FOP and XML Schema.

* Canonicalization:
Canonicalize your XML Documents.

IMPROVEMENTS:

* Native Mac OSX support:
Better menubar integration and easier installation.

* Infer Schema,
* Tag Prompting,
* End-tag Completion,
* Automatic Indentation,
* Create new Documents based on Type.

ACADEMIC/NON PROFIT LICENSE:

From this version onwards we offer a new Personal
Academic and/or Non Profit license.

This license is available for anybody using the
Exchanger XML Editor for Non-Profit purposes.

The price of a Non-Profit license (VAT included) is:
39 EURO / 45 USD / 29 GBP

For more information:
http://www.cladonia.com/buy.htm

Please contact us for Departmental and
Organisation Wide licenses:
(e-mail address removed)

SUPPORT:

For support and to extend your evaluation period
please contact us at:
(e-mail address removed)

SALES:

For sales related enquiries, please