[ANN] Falluto: A model checker for verifying fault tolerant systems

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Edgardo Hames, Jan 7, 2010.

  1. Hi guys,

    I'm very excited to announce the availability of Falluto: a model
    checker for verifying fault tolerant systems. Falluto extends the
    NuSMV[0] language to add fault declarations and uses NuSMV as its
    model checking engine. Falluto is available as a gem in gemcutter, so
    you may install it running:

    $ gem install falluto

    I'll be adding some documentation in the next few days, but there are
    some examples in the github repository:

    http://github.com/ehames/falluto

    I would like to thank the Treetop guys who have developed a great tool
    for parsing. Even though the audience for Falluto may not be very big
    on the list, I'm looking forward to getting feedback from the code and
    suggestions to improve it.

    Cheers!
    Edgardo

    [0] http://nusmv.irst.itc.it/
    Edgardo Hames, Jan 7, 2010

  2. Re: Falluto: A model checker for verifying fault tolerant systems

    On Jan 7, 4:34 am, Edgardo Hames <> wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'm very excited to announce the availability of Falluto: a model
    > checker for verifying fault tolerant systems. Falluto  extends the
    > NuSMV[0] language to add fault declarations and uses NuSMV as its
    > model checking engine. Falluto is available as a gem in gemcutter, so
    > you may install it running:
    >
    > $ gem install falluto

    Cool, negro!

    ВаÑиÌлий ГригоÌрьевич ЗаÌйце, Jan 7, 2010