[ANN] fastthread-0.6.3

MenTaLguY

--=-VeAcRBy78GVqjRhspiot

Quick note!

fastthread 0.6.3 has been released to address a minor compatibility
issue with ConditionVariable -- as with the original thread.rb,
ConditionVariable can now be used with any mutex class implementing
Mutex's public interface.

As before, gem and tarball available from RubyForge courtesy of the
Mongrel project:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=3D1306

-mental

--=-VeAcRBy78GVqjRhspiot

--=-VeAcRBy78GVqjRhspiot--

MenTaLguY

--=-qr6VpOvThgEa4VcFe9Cz

I had some unexpected shutdown but I can't determine if it's fastthread o= r
my code, plus it happent randomly. Do you have some good advices to trace
such kind of error ?

Finding out what the relevant error message was would be helpful, of
course.

-mental

--=-qr6VpOvThgEa4VcFe9Cz

--=-qr6VpOvThgEa4VcFe9Cz--