[ANN] fastthread-0.6.3

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by MenTaLguY, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. MenTaLguY

    MenTaLguY Guest

    --=-VeAcRBy78GVqjRhspiot

    Quick note!

    fastthread 0.6.3 has been released to address a minor compatibility
    issue with ConditionVariable -- as with the original thread.rb,
    ConditionVariable can now be used with any mutex class implementing
    Mutex's public interface.

    As before, gem and tarball available from RubyForge courtesy of the
    Mongrel project:

    http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=3D1306

    -mental

    --=-VeAcRBy78GVqjRhspiot

    --=-VeAcRBy78GVqjRhspiot--
    MenTaLguY, Jan 26, 2007

  2. MenTaLguY

    MenTaLguY Guest

    --=-qr6VpOvThgEa4VcFe9Cz

    On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 20:03 +0900, Jonas Pfenniger wrote:
    > I had some unexpected shutdown but I can't determine if it's fastthread o=

    > my code, plus it happent randomly. Do you have some good advices to trace
    > such kind of error ?

    Finding out what the relevant error message was would be helpful, of
    course.

    -mental

    --=-qr6VpOvThgEa4VcFe9Cz

    --=-qr6VpOvThgEa4VcFe9Cz--