[ANN] ffi-opengl 0.1.0

Andrea Fazzi

ffi-opengl version 0.1.0
by Andrea Fazzi
http://github.com/remogatto/ffi-opengl

== DESCRIPTION

ffi-opengl is an autogenerated[1] ruby FFI interface towards OpenGL
libraries (GL, GLU, GLUT).

ffi-opengl API aims to be a 1:1 translation of the OpenGL C API: don't
expect idiomatic ruby inside!

== CHANGES

* 1 major enhancement
* Birthday!

== FEATURES/PROBLEMS

* Full [auto-generated] wrap of the OpenGL libraries.
* No compilation needed.
* Not yet tested on windows/macosx platforms

== SYNOPSIS

See the example in 'examples/' folder. For the API documentation
please refer to OpenGL reference pages.

== REQUIREMENTS

* ffi >= 0.3.0 (development version)
* OpenGL libraries >= 1.2

== DOWNLOAD/INSTALL

git clone http://github.com/remogatto/ffi-opengl/tree/master

Charles Oliver Nutter

Andrea said:
ffi-opengl version 0.1.0
by Andrea Fazzi
http://github.com/remogatto/ffi-opengl

== DESCRIPTION

ffi-opengl is an autogenerated[1] ruby FFI interface towards OpenGL
libraries (GL, GLU, GLUT).

ffi-opengl API aims to be a 1:1 translation of the OpenGL C API: don't
expect idiomatic ruby inside!

Cool! This is exactly the sort of library I hoped to start seeing. And
your swig-based generator will make a lot more of these possible.
Excellent work!

- Charlie