[ANN] flog 1.0.0 Released

Gregory Brown

flog version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb>

Hi Ryan. Where can I find unified_ruby. Is that a missing dependency?

sandal@metta ~/flog-1.0.0> flog bin/flog
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- unified_ruby
(LoadError)
from /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/flog-1.0.0/bin/flog:6
from /usr/bin/flog:16:in `load'
from /usr/bin/flog:16

Ari Brown

Happy birthday!

flog version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb>

Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain
report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.

% ./bin/flog bin/flog
Total score = 128.7

Flog#report: (21)
4: puts
2: sort_by

Changes:

## 1.0.0 / 2007-08-01

* 1 major enhancement
* Birthday!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb>

--------------------------------------------|
If you're not living on the edge,
then you're just wasting space.

Ben Bleything

Hi Ryan. Where can I find unified_ruby. Is that a missing dependency?

Looks like ParseTree (and its dependency RubyInline) are also missing
from the dependencies list.

Ben

Ryan Davis

Hi Ryan. Where can I find unified_ruby. Is that a missing
dependency?

Entirely my fault. I'll have it fixed in an hour or so. Summary:
don't release new software when exhausted.