[Ann] Formation of Atlanta Ruby User Group

Joey Gibson

I'm currently forming the Atlanta Ruby User Group (AtlRUG) and I wanted
to let everyone know about it. I have a line on a meeting place and I am
targeting the forth Tuesday of each month, with our first meeting on
February 24. If you are interested, I have a _very_ basic web page setup
with info on the announcements mailing list. Sign up for the list and
I'll follow up with details as they become available. That URL is
http://www.AtlRUG.org

I announced this group at the Tuesday meeting of the Atlanta Java User
Group and I had five people approach me afterwards expressing interest
and wanting more info. That was more than I expected (five more,
actually), which was encouraging.

If you are interested, sign up for the announcements list
([email protected]) or you can email me directly
for more details (such as I have).

Joey

--
Never trust a girl with your mother's cow,
never let your trousers go falling down in the green grass...

http://www.joeygibson.com
http://www.joeygibson.com/blog/life/Wisdom.html
Atlanta Ruby User Group: http://www.AtlRUG.org