[ANN] fox-tool - interactive gui builder for fxruby

henon

hi fellows,

i am proud to be able to release a preview of "fox-tool" which is an
interactive gui builder for fxruby.
i have used it for the gui of my project at work, so i know it is fit
enough for a preview. i think it is stable enough for you to play around
with it (you will find some examples in the "examples" sub directory).
while the core features are implemented there is still much missing and
there are lots of little bugs to fix.

you can download the preview at:
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/fox-tool

there is a new baken home page including a users guide at:
http://fox-tool.rubyforge.org

cheers,
- henon

gabriele renzi

hi fellows,

i am proud to be able to release a preview of "fox-tool" which is an
interactive gui builder for fxruby.
i have used it for the gui of my project at work, so i know it is fit
enough for a preview. i think it is stable enough for you to play around
with it (you will find some examples in the "examples" sub directory).
while the core features are implemented there is still much missing and
there are lots of little bugs to fix.

you can download the preview at:
http://www.rubyforge.org/projects/fox-tool

should we start to report bug or to request features? :)
BTW, it is really impressive and it seem to work quite fine on
winXP+pragprog_ruby (even if it crashes if I rightclick the main
space..)

Thank you for this :)

henon

gabriele renzi wrote:
[...]
should we start to report bug or to request features? :)

please feel free to request features and report bugs!
i am also especially interested in unix test results, (does it run under
linux??) because i didn't manage to set up fxruby on my debian linux.
BTW, it is really impressive and it seem to work quite fine on
winXP+pragprog_ruby (even if it crashes if I rightclick the main
space..)

Thank you for this :)

thanks for feedback. as more users start using it, it will grow and
become more perfect i hope.

- henon