[ANN] foxGUIb 1.0.0

Meinrad Recheis

Dear fellow (fx)rubyists,

I finally found the time to release another version of foxGUIb. It
includes a handfull of minor bug fixes that have happened in the past
2 years since the last release.
Hope you appreciate it.

-- henon

==========================
foxGUIb v1.0.0
==========================

== What is foxGUIb? ==
foxGUIb is a GUI creator and code generator for FXRuby. It's a
convenient tool that makes it easy to quickly build complex and
good looking graphical user interfaces for Ruby.

== Who should care? ==
* FXRuby newbies who want to experiment with the widgets and layouts.
* FXRuby experts who want to prototype parts of their GUI components rapidly.
... ok, lets say everyone who wants to create GUI with FXRuby ;)

== What has changed? ==
Fixed a few minor bugs and finally incremented version to 1.0.0 after all.
foxGUIb can be considered pretty stable.

== Links: ==
Homepage:
http://fox-tool.rubyforge.org
Mike Parr's Users Guide:
http://www.mikeparr.info/rubyguib/foxguibhome.htm
Download:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=88

== Copyright and License ==
foxGUIb is free software. Copyright (c) by Meinrad Recheis aka Henon
foxGUIb: Artistic License
libGUIb: lgpl

enjoy ;)
-- henon

Boring Disclaimer:

THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Peña, Botp