[ANN] Free JSP Editor for Eclipse

cchang

Dear Java Developer,

For a limited time, M7 is offering the NitroX JSP Editor for Eclipse
for FREE!* Download: http://www.m7.com/free

NitroX has received top scores from industry reviewers such as SD
Magazine, CRN, JavaBoutique, and is officially a finalist for the
upcoming Jolt Product Excellence Award for Best Web Development Tool of
the Year.

The NitroX JSP Editor provides the following features:

* Professional JSP source editor
* Simultaneous 2-way source and visual JSP editors
* JSP 2.0 (including EL) - Unequaled!
* JSTL
* Grapical editor for TLDs
* Graphical editor for web.xml
* Code completion
* Custom tag library support
* + much more
* and it's FREE!

Act now because this offer is available only for a limited time.

Thank you,

M7 Team

* Restrictions apply; please see license agreement for details.
FREE = No cost, gratuit, gratis, frei, libero...ok, there is a catch;
this offer is only for a limited time. ;-)

natG

[...]

If you don't get your act together and only take my info without giving
me the file, you are going to lose customers, and people will suspect
you of just harvesting emails.
-nat

carloschang

??? I'm not sure what you mean.... the download should work unless the
servers are being overloaded, which could be the case at peak time, but
we have a big pipe and redundant servers so we're doing the best we
can.

Our apologies for any inconvenience, but the download should happen
and NO, we are NOT harvesting emails. That's just simply evil. We're
offering a proven, excellent free JSP editor. I hope you'll try again.

I don't monitor this thread actively, but if you're sitll having
problems, (e-mail address removed) can help.

carloschang

??? I'm not sure what you mean.... the download should work unless the
servers are being overloaded, which could be the case at peak time, but
we have a big pipe and redundant servers so we're doing the best we
can.

Our apologies for any inconvenience, but the download should happen
and NO, we are NOT harvesting emails. That's just simply evil. We're
offering a proven, excellent free JSP editor. I hope you'll try again.

I don't monitor this thread actively, but if you're sitll having
problems, (e-mail address removed) can help.

Edwin Martin

For a limited time, M7 is offering the NitroX JSP Editor for Eclipse
for FREE!* Download: http://www.m7.com/free

"FREE* License"

"*Restrictions apply. Please see license agreement for details."

Let's look in the license agreement for restrictions...

"2.5 Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Software unless M7 has
provided you with a license key."

So it's free, but we are not allowed to use it.

Great!

Edwin Martin

carloschang

Edwin,

You are certainly allowed to use it.

Obtaining the activation key is FREE. After you get the FREE key, it
activates the software. The activation itself does NOT expire.

By the way, activation gives you 1 years FREE of updates. Activation
gives you access to these updates. Given the FREE updates, I would be
inclided to call it FREE++. ;-)