[ANN] Free "Pickaxe 2" for first 50 Ruby Conf registrants!

David A. Black

Dear Rubyists,

On behalf of RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc., we are thrilled to
announce a special gift from The Pragmatic Programmers to the Ruby
community:

As a thank-you to the community, the Pragmatic Programmers will give
each of the first 50 (fifty) people to register for RubyConf 2004 a
FREE COPY of the second edition of "Programming Ruby" ("Pickaxe2").

These recipients will be the first people in the world to see the
new edition; it will literally be hot off the presses and shipped
directly from the printers to the conference.

To qualify, you must register no later than September 1, and your
conference fees must be fully paid in advance of the conference.

You can register for the conference at:

http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/register.html

Happy Pickaxing, and see you in Virginia!

David Black
Chad Fowler

for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.

Robert Klemme

David A. Black said:
Dear Rubyists,

On behalf of RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc., we are thrilled to
announce a special gift from The Pragmatic Programmers to the Ruby
community:

As a thank-you to the community, the Pragmatic Programmers will give
each of the first 50 (fifty) people to register for RubyConf 2004 a
FREE COPY of the second edition of "Programming Ruby" ("Pickaxe2").

Great stuff!
Happy Pickaxing, and see you in Virginia!

Not there but I could make it to location.gsub! /rgi(n)i/, 'en\\1'

robert - who is just too far away from Virginia *sigh*

John Carter

FREE COPY of the second edition of "Programming Ruby" ("Pickaxe2").
These recipients will be the first people in the world to see the
new edition; it will literally be hot off the presses and shipped
directly from the printers to the conference.

Ooh, I just have found a good excuse to convince my employer to buy a copy
of Pickaxe and this comes along. Where can we preorder the second edition?

(Ps: I have read and enjoyed the online version so I'm glad of an excuse
to repay you.)

John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632
PO Box 1645 Christchurch Email : (e-mail address removed)
New Zealand

The universe is absolutely plastered with the dashed lines exactly one
space long.